SUNDAY WORSHIP MINISTRIES
There are many ways to get involved and assist with Sunday worship services. From greeting visitors to baking bread to ringing the tower bells, there is a place for everyone to be part of worship.
If you’d like more information about one of the ministries listed below, fill out this online form or contact Parish Administrator Kate Randall at [email protected] or 215-925-5968.
- Acolytes: Process the cross and asset at the altar in preparation of Communion.
- Altar Guild: Prepare the church and altar for worship and Communion.
- Bell Ringers: Ring bells after Sunday services.
- Choir: Rehearse weekly and sing at the 11 AM Sunday service.
- Coffee Hour Host: Welcome visitors to coffee hour and/or bring snacks & refreshments.
- Communion Bread Bakers: Bake bread for distribution at Sunday services.
- Greeters: Welcome people to services.
- Lectors: Read the scripture lessons and/or prayers of the people.
- Livestream: Work the livestream video equipment during the service.
- Ushers: Welcome and assist parishioners & take up and count the collection.
- Vergers: Guide and direct the flow of worship, particularly as people come to receive Communion.