SUNDAY WORSHIP MINISTRIES
There are many ways to get involved and assist with Sunday worship services. From greeting visitors to baking bread to ringing the tower bells, there is a place for everyone to be part of worship.
- Acolytes: Process the cross and asset at the altar in preparation of Communion.
- Altar Guild: Prepare the church and altar for worship and Communion.
- Bell Ringers: Ring bells after Sunday services.
- Choir: Rehearse weekly and sing at the 11 AM Sunday service.
- Coffee Hour Host: Welcome visitors to coffee hour and/or bring snacks & refreshments.
- Communion Bread Bakers: Bake bread for distribution at Sunday services.
- Greeters: Welcome people to services.
- Lectors: Read the scripture lessons and/or prayers of the people.
- Livestream: Work the livestream video equipment during the service.
- Ushers: Welcome and assist parishioners & take up and count the collection.
- Vergers: Guide and direct the flow of worship, particularly as people come to receive Communion.