Together we are working to use the Christian principles of charity, compassion, tolerance and faith as a way to enhance our own lives and the lives of those around us. Amidst the noise of the world, St. Peter’s is a touchstone to what is essential and good—a quiet time in a busy life and a way to help those in need. St. Peter’s can be your touchstone, too.
Top Ten Reasons Why You Might Like it Here
- You’re tired of simple answers to difficult questions.
- We worship in a stunningly beautiful 250-year-old national landmark church, located in the heart of Center City Philadelphia.
- Our music will make your heart sing and your spirits soar.
- You’re looking for a community with people your age, but where not everyone looks the same, talks alike, and believes the exact same things.
- Provocative sermons you can actually remember on the way home.
- You not only want Jesus to be relevant to your life, but you want your life to be relevant to Jesus.
- You’re ready to make a difference in Philadelphia — more than just recycling and complaining about the schools.
- You’ve reached a point in your life where you’re interested in going to church despite the fact it will thrill your parents.
- Christianity-lite just isn’t doing it for you.
- God is waiting…with open arms.