Welcome to St. Peter’s Church!
Together we are working to use the Christian principles of charity, compassion, tolerance and faith as a way to enhance our own lives and the lives of those around us. Amidst the noise of the world, Saint Peter’s is a touchstone to what is essential and good—a quiet time in a busy life and a way to help those in need. Saint Peter’s can be your touchstone, too. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We would love to hear from you.
Top Ten Reasons Why You Might Like it Here
- You’re tired of simple answers to difficult questions.
- We worship in a stunningly beautiful 250-year-old national landmark church, located in the heart of Center City Philadelphia.
- Our music will make your heart sing and your spirits soar.
- You’re looking for a community with people your age, but where not everyone looks the same, talks alike, and believes the exact same things.
- Provocative sermons you can actually remember on the way home.
- You not only want Jesus to be relevant to your life, but you want your life to be relevant to Jesus.
- You’re ready to make a difference in Philadelphia — more than just recycling and complaining about the schools.
- You’ve reached a point in your life where you’re interested in going to church despite the fact it will thrill your parents.
- Christianity-lite just isn’t doing it for you.
- God is waiting…with open arms.