St. Peter’s Book Group meets monthly in a member’s home to discuss a book, movie or occasionally a play. If you’d like to join the BookGroup, contact Sharon Haynie for more information. All are welcome!
- January 8: “The Damnation of Theron Ware or Illumination” by Harold Frederic
- February 5: “Lillian Boxfish takes a walk” by Kathleen Rooney
- March 5: “An Indigenous People’s history of the U.S.” by Roxanne Dunbar Ortiz
- April 2: “Looking Backward” by Edward Bellamy
- May 7: “Little Bee” by Chris Cleave