St. Peter’s Book Group meets monthly in a member’s home to discuss a book, movie or occasionally a play. If you’d like to join the BookGroup, contact Sharon Haynie for more information. All are welcome!
- June 5: “The Barn at the End of the World: The Apprenticeship of a Quaker, Buddhist Shepherd” by Mary Rose O’Reilley
- July 2: “A Gentleman in Moscow” by Amor Towles
- August 6: “A Woman in Berlin: Eight Weeks in the Conquered City” by Anonymous
- September 3: “The New Jim Crow” by Michelle Alexander
- October 1: “My Promised Land: The Triumph and Tragedy of Israel” by Ari Shavit
- November 5: “The sympathizer” by Viet Thanh Nguyen